UPVC Fascias and Soffits North West
If your fascias and soffits are damaged, a total roofline replacement can sound a bit daunting. However, it is a much better option than overcladding for a number of reasons.
Whilst overcladding is a reasonably cheap and quick fix, it can cause you some serious issues in the long run. It won’t solve your problems, it will just hide anything unsightly. Overcladding reduces ventilation in your roof, which at best, is likely to cause damp, cracks and rotting, and at worst could even cause parts of your roofline to collapse.
SafeChoice North West can completely replace your fascias, soffits, barge boards and guttering, with new UPVC fascias and Soffits. This complete replacement service will solve any problems caused by damage to your roofline, rather than simply hiding them.
UPVC Fascias and Soffits Lancashire.
Our uPVC fascias are available in a wide range of colours and styles, and we can match them to your windows and doors, which, by the way, we also sell, if you fancy some new ones! The fascias all come complete with coordinating accessories, immediately improving the appearance of your property. Bird guards, concealed ventilation and felt trays are included as standard.
Over-Vented Soffits Lancashire.
We have a large collection of over-vented soffit boards for you to choose from. These will preserve and protect the underside of the edge of your roof. The vents in our soffits ensure that moist air does not get trapped in your roof space, and as the vents are on top of the soffits, they look much neater and perform far better than older versions.
Roofline Replacement with SafeChoice North West.
Here’s a visual guide to show you what to expect from a roofline replacement with SafeChoice North West.
1. First, we will erect scaffolding for safe access, if we need to.
2. Next, we will remove the first row of roof tiles.
3. Then we will remove all existing guttering along with the old fascias and soffits, and trim back the existing felt.
4. Before we fit the UPVC supports, we will assess the spar ends and prepare the area.
5. We can now fit the UPVC supports along the length of the property.
6. After fitting the supports, we do a final check, just to make sure that the soffits are correctly aligned.
7. Once we have done this, we will attach an 8mm solid UPVC fascia, with concealed vents for proper air circulation.
8. Gutter brackets are next on the list. These allow your rainwater to drain away, and we will attach them to your fascia boards.
9. So that the rainwater runs straight into your gutters, we will install a plastic felt tray over the vents.
10. Next, we will fit a bird guard on top of the felt trays, as this prevents birds and large insects from entering your loft space.
11. We then prepare the area for your gutters to be put in place.
12. Once we have installed your gutters, we will replace the front row of roof tiles.
13. We will thoroughly clean your new gutters, fascias and soffits with a solvent cleaner. Finally, we will mastic the soffits to the brickwork, leaving you with a smart new roofline.
Free Quote for Roofline Replacement North West.
So, if you need a roofline replacement in the North West, get in touch today, and we’ll be pleased to give you a free quote.
If you’re happy to go ahead, you can rest assured that we’ll get the work done and dusted efficiently and with minimal hassle for you, and leave you with a roofline that’s both functional and attractive.
Take a look at our Homeline brochure online.
Follow us on facebook to see our latest projects https://www.facebook.com/safechoicehomeimprovements